Duplicate File Remover v3.1.0 Build 33 Datecode 18.03.2012
Posted By : Artist14 | Date : 18 Mar 2012 12:41:46 | Comments : 0 |
Duplicate File Remover v3.1.0 Build 33 Datecode 18.03.2012 | 2.5 MB
Essential Data Tools Duplicate File Remover is a powerful tool to locate file duplicates on your computer. It scans the computer and lists duplicate files based on Byte for Byte Comparison, which ensures 100% accuracy. It can find duplicates of any files: text, binary, music, video or images. For multimedia files (MP3, OGG/Vorbis, WMA), the contents of the following tags can also be analyzed: "Artist", "Album", "Title" and "Comment". The file Summary property can also be searched: title, subject, category, and author. Duplicate files can be deleted, hard-linked, moved, or copied. The list of duplicate files can be sorted, exported to an HTML report, and acted upon.
You may not realize how many duplicate files you have on your computer, after numerous downloads from the Internet, or scattered over your home or corporate network. Duplicate files are in most cases redundant and unnecessary, so keeping them is merely a waste of hard disk space. Your hard drives may be full of extra copies of documents, MP3s, photos and videos waiting to be removed. Duplicate File Remover will help you reclaim valuable disk space and improve data efficiency.
Note: Using Duplicate File Remover is safe and risk-free. By default, the deletion is to the Recycle Bin and, normally, the deleted files can be safely restored to their original locations. The software can log everything in a text report, and no actions will be performed on your precious data without your knowledge.
Some situations where Duplicate File Remover can help
- Identify and recover wasted disk space
- Reduce the time and storage space used for backups
- Eliminate the time wasted on unnecessary anti-virus scanning
- Increase free space on "limited" resources, like laptops and memory disks
- Reduce file searching time
- Remove duplicate files to eliminate synchronization problems
- And many more situations...
- 100% accurate Byte by Byte comparison
- Find files with same contents, same name, as well as zero size.
- Find duplicate pictures, videos, music (MP3, WMA, OGG)
- Very user-friendly wizard-driven interface
- Works with removable media devices like Floppy, USB, etc.
- Search both local and network disks
- Find duplicate files based on criteria such as filename, byte by byte, etc.
- Can look for duplicates in a given set of folders (i.e. without searching the whole drive)
- Allows important folders to be excluded from scanning altogether
- Can use wildcards and protects Windows system folders
- Results can be exported to an HTML report for later review
- Supports all modern Windows versions, including Windows® 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Seven
Wha's new in v3.0
No mirrors please
Welcome to my blog!
Welcome to my blog!
|ADVERTISING »||Click here to download Ebooks/Magazines for free||« ADVERTISING|