Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.1 RC 2 Multilingual (Mac Os X)
Posted By : Темный Повелитель | Date : 27 Apr 2012 09:53:53 | Comments : 4 |
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.1 RC 2 Multilingual | Mac Os X | 389 MB
The Photoshop Lightroom 4 Software For Mac from Adobe is a complete photo management and editing suite for Mac OS X and Windows. Ideal for enthusiasts and professionals alike, Lightroom takes a nondestructive approach to photo editing, leaving the original files unmolested. All your adjustments and edits are stored in a database and applied to an image on the fly, so that you'll always be able to go back to the original image. This enables you to execute as many post-processing adjustments on a photo as you'd like, without making permanent changes to the original image.
Creativity and flexibility:
· Nondestructive environment
· Superior image processing
· Selective editing brush
· Tracking of editing adjustments
· Before-and-after comparison
Tone and color:
· Advanced black-and-white conversion
· Simplified tone curve tools
· Advanced hue, saturation, and luminance editing
Detail and correction:
· Superior noise reduction
· Intelligent sharpening
· Red-eye removal
· Film grain simulation
· Lens correction
· Perspective correction
Streamline your digital photography:
· Save time and work efficiently
· One toolset for your photography tasks
· One-click adjustments for multiple images
· Tight Photoshop integration
· Fast performance across platforms
· Image versions
· Image watermarking
· Intuitive environment
· Accelerated performance
· Tethered shooting
· Develop presets
· Support for DSLR video files
· Multiple monitor support
· Tools to manage and refine many images at once
Organizing and managing:
· Extensive image management tools
· Multiple viewing options
· Fast zooming
· Offline photo management
· DNG conversion
Finding, searching, and sorting images:
· File renaming
· Simple, customized keywording
· Manual photo sorting
· Single or group metadata stamping
· Advanced search and sort
· IPTC/EXIF/XMP metadata support
· Import or export of keywords sets
Importing and exporting:
· Easy image importing
· Metadata stamp on import
· Timesaving presets for import or export
· Metadata stamp on output
· Make an impact
· More flexible print layout
· Online sharing integration
· One-click publishing to your website
· Easy-to-share slide show videos with music
· Output web galleries to HTML or Flash
Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
Mac OS X v10.6.8 or v10.7
2.0 GB of RAM
1.0 GB of available hard-disk space
1024 x 768 display
Internet connection required for Internet-based services
|“||What's new in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.1 RC2:|
April 27th, 2012
· New Camera Support
· Canon EOS 5D Mark III — introduced with release candidate 1 (March 29, 2012)
· Canon EOS 60Da
· Fuji FinePix F770EXR
· Fuji FinePix F775EXR
· Nikon D3200
· Olympus OM-D EM-5
· Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF5
· Pentax K-01
· RICOH LENS A16 24-85mm F3.5-5.5
· Samsung NX20
· Samsung NX210
· Samsung NX1000
· Sony Alpha NEX-VG20
· Sony SLT-A57
· Estimated price does not update when switching between books in the Collection panel.
· Postscript Type 1 Fonts do not appear in the Font menu within the Book module.
· Filenames can be used as auto text captions within the Book module.
· Fonts such as Courier New and Times were not displaying properly on books exported as PDF files.
· The Adjustment Brush pin would not properly accept negative values.
· Clarity adds grey tinting to 100% white tones.
· Creating a soft proof does not add a line item to the History Panel.
· Photos with GPS Altitude data will now properly display Altitude within Lightroom.
· Unable to import RAW+ JPEG files directly from Canon 5D, Canon 5D Mark II, Nikon D700, Nikon D90, and Sony NEX5 cameras when connected through USB.
· Unable to import RAW + JPEG files when using the built-in SD card reader on Macbook laptops in some scenarios.
· Lightroom 4 and ACR 6.7 render files differently.
|ADVERTISING »||Free Fast Download!||« ADVERTISING|