Posted By : scutter | Date : 10 Jul 2013 08:16:43 | Comments : 0 |
Prokon 22.214.171.124 | 321.8 mb
PROKON Structural Analysis and Design software Trusted by structural engineers worldwide Developed by Engineers, for Engineers.
PROKON Structural Analysis and Design is a suite of over thirty structural analysis, design and detailing programs. The first PROKON programs were developed in 1989, and today PROKON is used worldwide in over eighty countries. The suite is modular in nature, but its true power lies in the tight integration between analysis, design and detailing programs.
The new version 2.6 is the culmination of a long list of new features and enhancements developed in recent months.
A few highlights of the new version:
- Updated for compatibility with Windows 8.
- Detached network licensing option: install PROKON locally and bind it to a network license.
- Expanded design code support, including ACI 318 - 2011, AS 3600 - 2009 and CSA A23.3-04 (R2010).
- A maturing Sumo Structural Modeller with many new and expanded features since its release one year ago.
- Modelling of partial UDLs and individual rotational releases for beam ends in Frame Analysis.
- Many more enhancements across the suite of programs...
PROKON Software Consultants was founded by Karl Eschberger and Jacques Pienaar in 1989. Working as young structural engineers in a large consulting firm, they recognised the immense potential of software in structural analysis and design (it was still early days for the PC). During their time consulting, they wrote small individual programs for the hand-held calculators like the Hewlett-Packard HP-35 Scientific Calculator. As word spread around, many of their colleagues started using the programs for their daily work.
visit my blog
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 321.8 mb
Evaluation expires: 11.2013
No mirrors please
|ADVERTISING »||Very Fast Download!||« ADVERTISING|